A Singulab kiemelt partnerei:
Entrepreneurs dedicated to make health, smart city and sustainable development related start-ups successful
Singulab… is a Hungarian business incubator founded in 2017. We help start-ups to validate their products / services in top institutions and present them to internationally recognized companies throughout Europe.
By the end of our program mentored start-ups will be investment grade with prime refence sites and blue chip industrial customers.
We are unique...
Direct connection to more than 140 leading organisations such as pharma, medtech, payers, research institutions and universities
Extensive international mentor network throughout Europe
Close cooperation with European Institution of Innovation and Technology’s health cohort
We do not consider ourselves as investors, rather in-house-entrepreneurs with professional expertise.
We believe that start-ups do not only need money but expertise and connections. Singulab offers you a unique opportunity to access the resources you need to unleash the potential of your idea and connects you to a network of seasoned professionals to make it to the market as soon as possible. Our European network of stakeholders, investors, business angels is invited as mentors to support the selected start-ups.
Every cent must be spent smartly to create something unique that provides tangible value to customers, addresses a specific need, and solves a certain problem.
To launch your next big idea at Singulab Incubator we help you to:
- pitching your idea
- setting your team
- researching your market needs
- validating and iterating your idea throughout EU,
- building your product
(Prototype, MVP, or marketable product)
- getting your first clients
- planning your strategy and business model
- diversifying your customers
- expanding internationally with special focus on EU
- appealing for the next round of investors
Health, smart city and sustainable development related start-ups can apply from any of the following early-stage phase:
iterating and testing assumption
seeking for international expansion
Money is a generic commodity, solely the access to financial resources does not enable start-up founders to exploit their full potential!
At Singulab during the next two years we select up to 10-15 companies and provide funding up to EUR 200,000 per projects in the form of equity and start-up grants.
80% of our funds comes from the European Union via the following tender
(„Innovációs ökoszisztéma építése (startup és spinoff)” (GINOP 2.1.5.))
We are on the same page
- If you are a start-up to tackle challenges within the healthcare sector, especially healthy living, active aging, smart cities or sustainable development
- If you already have or wish to create an innovative service or product with international potential
- If you are a entrepreneur who wants to learn more and be part of a vibrant international community
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
We are happy to announce that we have completed 8 projects. For documentations, click here (Hungarian)